If You’re Planning to Do krekluapdruka, afterward direct to garment print might be an option to select for. It is a technique t-shirt printing (tkreklu apdruka) which employs a inkjet printer that is quite modified to apply the ink into the garment, so heat set by a tunnel dryer. Ther are experts and pitfalls which you need to know before you decide whether it is the system of preference.
Experts Of all DTG printing
• As compared to screen printing, lead to garment comes with a Fast turnaround
• It will not require artwork to become shade or layer split or any vector structure
• It doesn’t have setup costs which cause this among their top options Whenever You’re performing reduced quantity run
• Best for replicating full-color photographs right
• It is great for designs that need various colours
Negatives Of all DTG printing
• Underbase or pre-treatment can be applied to colored and dim clothes, which Makes a coating for your own base creating that the processing long
• There are times whenever the pre-treatment reacts with the garment leaving staining that you’ll just detect after you apply the pre-treatment and waiting to observe a reaction.
• Prints on coloured and dark clothes might seem less grainy and less lively
• It Is Not Easy to match into the exact PMS meaning, what you publish might come out if It’s slightly different from what you’re anticipating to Become from a display print
• Sports tops or lace garments can’t utilize this procedure of printing due to presenting lousy caliber of cotton. It can simply be employed on garments with 80% cotton.